What is Standard Audit File-Tax (SAF-T)?
SAF-T is a standard format for the exchange of accounting data. The standard is the result of a joint development collaboration between the business community, the accounting sector and the Norwegian Tax Administration, based on a recommendation by the OECD. The standard specifies what accounting data is to be exchanged, and also the structure of the data.
- You can create the SAF-T report without any manual intervention
- You can manage the files in the secure environment of SAP
- It frees you from the need to use external software
- S4FN provides a human-readable format of SAF-T reports so you can validate them before sharing
- If you have more than one entity manual management of them out of SAP can be problematic. It would be very manageable if you use a centralised solution instead.
- The S4FN solution is an on-premise solution you don’t need any external cloud system to depend on