Making Tax Digital for VAT – UK
HMRC has extended digitally linked mandating by 1st of April 2021 due to the coranavirus outbreak.
S4FN provides integrated add-on with management screens to prepare and send the report from SAP ERP. Add-On extracts the data and maps it to VAT boxes via tax code assignments. Implementation on business side includes mapping boxes to tax codes.
Excel upload functionality provides to do add corrections to your SAP data.
Connect your SAP without any third party tool in between SAP and HMRC
- Extraction of the data from SAP and calculation of the required figures for the VAT return
- Display of the VAT return before submitted to HMRC
- Submission of the VAT report to the HMRC MTD platform
- Logging of references from HMRC
- Downloadable PDF submission report
S4FN MTD Add-on runs compatible with from EHP4 to S/4 Hana systems.
What you get
- On-premise installation, no interaction with third party services
- Isolated structure the Add-On – does not interfere with existing programs/ processes
- Developed in S4FN’s own Namespace /s4fn/
- Web Dynpro or SAP GUI interface
- Simple transmitting of the data via RFC communication
- Authentication from SAP compatible with Oauth2.0 standard used by HMRC
- Uses existing VAT bookings to calculate the VAT returns
- Ablity to add external data
- Reporting of submissions with logging
- Supports integration services PI, BizTalk, MuleSoft
- Easy implementation through an SAP transport file
- S4FN is responsible for maintaining the SAP Add-On – MTD compliance in the long run
- No additional SAP licenses required
How to start
With S4FN’s MTD-VAT Add-on your SAP system will be ready to be compliant with the MTD for VAT regulations.
You don’t need to do anything to make your SAP system compliant. Due to tht isolated structure the implementation does not affect any existing object in your system.
With on-premise architecture you don’t need to pay any additional per submission fees.
Pricing and Plans
USD 21.000,00 flat rate pricing. Get it now.
Please contact for more details about the plans.