What is Standard Audit File-Tax (SAF-T)?
SAF-T is a standard format for the exchange of accounting data. The standard is the result of a joint development collaboration between the business communicty, the accounting sector and the Norwegian Tax Administration, based on a recommendation by the OECD. The standard specifies what accounting data is to be exchanged, and also the structure of the data.
- You can create the SAF-T report without any manual intervention
- You manage the files in secure environement of SAP
- It frees you the need to use external constancy
- S4FN provides humand readble format of SAF-T reports to validate them before sharing
- If you have more than one entity manaul management of them out of SAP can be problematic. It would be very managable if you use a centralized solution instead.
- S4FN solution is an on-premise solution you don’t need any external cloud system to depend on