Currently i.MAS system is comprised of:
General part: all i.MAS overall functionality (messages, contact information, i.MAS representations management, settings for web services);
i.SAF – electronic invoicing subsystem.
i.VAZ – electronic way-bill subsystem.
i.SAF-T – accounting transaction subsystem.
(The certificates must be used to send invoices, send VAT invoice files, and provide data from different information systems or application software tools. This certificate can only be got by i.MAS-compliant software systems to transfer invoice and/or VAT invoice data to web services.)
- Create register of tax period;
- Directly enter to the portal prescribed/received VAT invoices and payment/settlement (optional) data in the registers;
- Upload a data file (XML format) with prescribed/received VAT invoices and/or payment/settlement data for a particular tax period;
- View, fill, export registry data to your computer;
- Upload a file and submit VAT invoice registry data using web services;
- Manage e.bill service settings;
- Natural person- bill, receive and view e.VAT invoices;
- Legal person- receive and view e.VAT invoices;
- Create e-transport document with e-bill basis.
- Shipment is by road transport
- Goods are loaded in Lithuania
- Consignor and consignee perform commercial activities (B2B)
- Commercial relations for shipping consignment