According to recently adopted legislation in Hungary, as of 1 July 2018, the invoicing software of Hungarian taxpayers will be required to have a direct data connection with the Hungarian tax authority in order to report sales invoice data in real-time. This liability will apply to Hungarian business to business (B2B) invoices in which at least HUF100,000 (approx. €320) value added tax (VAT) is charged.
The requirement will also apply to entities that are only VAT registered in Hungary as well as to those whose invoicing function is managed abroad. Failure to meet the new obligation may result in a penalty up to HUF500,000 (approx. €1,700) per invoice.
According to latest proposal, the government has new Online Invoice System for companies and it’s ready with the new model(RTIR). Generation of this report will be in XML format and taxpayers must send the invoice data to NTCA without human intervention. The S4FN SAP solution generate of the XML file automatically For the Cloud Portal Solutions which you can employ CSV files and send it without any on-premise setup or we can integrate portal with your ERP system.
You don’t have to use any cloud integration.
The Add-on generates the whole XML in SAP ERP.
- No additional middleware, hardware, or software is needed,
- Doesn’t require any cloud integration,
- PI integration just requires a simple proxy class,
- Integrable with any integration service,
- Keeps data private, no other third party interfere with your data,
- Doesn’t require any SAP update or note implementation,
- Whole XML is ready and accessible on SAP ERP,
- Implementation required just filling add-on customizations,
- It has own namespace doesn’t effect existing objects.
Please contact us for further information and live demo session.